- We are a node of the Marie Curie Initial Training Networkon Unification in the LHC era (Contract Number UNILHC PITN-GA-2009-237920). This is a successor to several previous networking activities financed by the EU such as European Commission Research Training Network on The Quest For Unification: Theory Confronts Experiment (Contract Number MRTN-CT-2004-503369) and European Commission Research Training Network on Physics Across the Present Energy Frontier: Probing the Origin of Mass (Contract Number HPRN-CT-2000-00148).
- We are a node of the excellence MULTIDARK Project supported by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation's Consolider-Ingenio 2010 Programme, under contract MULTIDARK CSD2009-00064, addressing all aspects of Dark Matter Detection, theoretical and experimental, in a Multimessenger Approach, and involving all Spanish Institutions active on the subject.
- We are funded by a variety of Spanish national agencies dependent on MINECO , (FPA2011-22975 a successor of a sequence of previous grants, such as FPA2008-00319, FPA2005-01269 and BFM2002-00345), and local agencies such as Generalitat Valenciana under Excellence Grant Prometeo/2009/091.
- We were part of ILIAS/N6 on European Network of Theoretical Astroparticle Physics (Contract Number RII3-CT-2004-506222).
- We have hosted the European Commission Research Training Site aimed at training undergraduate students engaged in their PhD Thesis on Particle Physics Beyond the Standard Model (Contract Number HPMT-2000-00124). This recognizes the group's excellence experience in the early stage training of young scientists.
- We have coordinated the European Science Foundation aimed at fostering the collaboration on neutrino physics and astrophysics.
- We had the support from private foundations, such as Santander BBVA and Iberdrola,who has selected our Group as the recipient of their prestigious excellence award grant.
The AHEP Group offers a Santiago Grisolía Fellowship in one of our research lines, which cover theoretical, phenomenological and observational aspects of Astroparticle and High Energy Physics. Further information can be found here. . Deadline: